Netacct-Mysql started as a home project to make more
easy accounting of my home network traffic. Original net-acct
stores accounting data in file and netacct-mysql is heavy
modified version of net-acct which works with mysql/oracle.
It is OS independant since it uses libpcap to collect accounting
* Collets traffic in four separated types
* OS independant
* Uses SQL to store accounting data
Current supported OS:
Current Supported SQL:
netstat is web interface for netacct-mysql. It requires PHP
Apache web server.
* admin and users interface for traffic information
* different prices for every type traffic - international, peering, direct, local
* rrdtool generated graphics
* per user and ip access list login
* logs for user logins
Who we are:
promind (who appears to have no name ;)
* Works only with Ethernet, PPP interface
* support for br, vlan, gre interfaces
* more nacctd to log in 1 sql database and separate traffic by router
* more OS (see how to help section)
* ip-mac bindings
* traffic limit
* invoice system
How to help?:
* If you like this program you can donate some money here (paypal link)
* If you like this program but you don't want to give me money you can send me any old hardware that you don't need any more. Any non-i386 arch is preffered like old m68k mac or such struff or old PDA, or even old laptops like 486/pentium mmx/maybe powerpc/mac, wireless cards, old hard disks, ram.
* If your OS is not supported you can give me a shell on your system so i can port netacct to work with it. Root shell is required. Make sure that you have these stuff installed: libpcap with headers, mysql with headers, your system supports posix threads or libpth installed with headers.
* Make a download mirror
Kragozor Street No. 9